03 - Breaking Benjamin - Breath by ily

Thursday 31 March 2011

Assessment Blog - MPI104 so far...


So far in this subject I've done heaps of super swell stuff to do with flickr, blogger and delicious, all thanks to the google account we set up at the start of the subject!

In blogger I've made 6 posts (7 including this one), many of which revolve around the swellness of some websites and the lecturer of MPI104. Really all of these posts are thrilling masterpieces which illustrate my superb command of the english language, but if I had to pick here are some of the more interesting ones: It's a wonderful day for pie, and My Friday at Uni.

I've also applied my creative genius to several other people’s blogs in the form of comments, and here they are: A discussion about the impossible quiz and Cookies!! Weirdly this cookies link isn't working, so I'll put in another exciting comment I made! Random swimming facts!
I’ve also put a lot of effort into the aesthetics of my Blog, trying out a couple of templates and font colours before realising that I actually liked the first template I tried out, and I also changed around the format of my blog.
Other work that I’ve done in blogger includes putting a peice of audio at the top and putting in the fishies gadget.
The tags that I’ve used in my blogs include links to my finished walk cycle for animation, my delicious account, my flickr account, a picture in flickr and google.


I also created a delicious account with the help of my google account. I have 8 web pages bookmarked, and I’ve done so because I use them regularly (particularly google and the pages I’ve bookmarked for this subject), and/or because I find them interesting. Here’s my three favourite web pages: A couple of mind blowing scientific theories, Gmail, and My Blog (previously discussed)

...And finally Flickr. I’ve uploaded five images and two videos to flickr. Here are some of my favourites: A tattoo/design/thing, Part of my Art Major, and Cyanide and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment