03 - Breaking Benjamin - Breath by ily

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Assessment 3

Well here goes:
Unfortunately this will be my last post for MPI104,which means that the only thing that will keep me posting will be my burning desire to let all of you faithful followers out there about the interesting things that seem to happen to me every day.
I'm pretty sure that now would be a good time to recap on all the good times I've had so far in MPI104 with our swell lecturer Matt Barron:
So far I've set up a new google account, which I've then used to create a blog, flickr and delicious account with. Whilst doing all of this I've also learnt a little bit of html and how to use it on some websites (namely putting in a link using the 'a href'...), as well as how to include pictures and embed videos. We also just recently learnt how to use an RSS feed using Google Reader, or the web browser itself, and then put it into our blog or website.
As well as setting up a google account and all that followed I also learnt how to make a website, just with HTML and also with iWeb (which makes things ridiculously easy), so I created a website about myself; putting in some pictures of myself and pictures of stuff I've done. Plus a blog. Plus an anchorman quote. And an anchorman picture. And other cool stuff like an RSS feed and some info about me.
And that's all I have to say about Vietna MPI104. Except that Matt Barron was a super-swell teacher who always found time to end most lessons with some quality educational youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment