03 - Breaking Benjamin - Breath by ily

Monday 2 May 2011

My hovercraft is full of eels

Knowing how much my devoted audience out there would be missing me imparting my gems of wisdom via blogger.com I feel compelled to put another one out there:
Monty Python's Flying Circus is awesome!
Over the course of the weekend I (with the help of a friend), worked my way through the second half of season one and all of season two of this truly magnificent series. One skit in particular that stood out was 'the dirty Hungarian Phrasebook', which I highly recommend everyone youtubing as soon as they finish this sentence, or if possible before they finish the sentence.
And now  for something  completely different: Uni assessments!
Very recently I handed in my essay for VIS about the meaning of an image, I received my mark back for my first MPI104 assignment (a pass), and apparently later on today we all get our marks back for introduction to sound production.

And that's all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment